Think of your dashboard as mission control, where you can track your progress, access courses & paths, manage your credentials, and follow updates from the Maven team.
Here's a quick video to show you how it works:
Read on for more info, or take a quick interactive tour of the dashboard interface (NOTE: you must be logged in to view).
Your dashboard includes 4 key views:
The DASHBOARD tab is where you can quickly manage your most important information at a glance. Here you'll find:
- A checklist to help you get started
- Your recommended path (based on your survey results)
- Your most recent course
- Progress towards completing each course & path
- News & announcements from the Maven team
- Credentials you've earned
The COURSES & PATHS tabs allow you to browse individual courses or learn more about our curated learning paths. You can filter courses based on:
- Status (Not Started, In Progress, Complete)
- Tools (Excel, Power BI, MySQL, Tableau)
- Learning Paths (BI Analyst, Data Visualization, etc.)
- Instructors (Chris Dutton, John Pauler, Aaron Parry, etc.)
- Skills (Data Prep, Data Analysis, Data Visualization)
- Course Hours (Length of the course)
The CREDENTIALS tab is where you can manage the badges you've earned by completing courses & paths.
Here you can track progress, view credential details, and share your badges to promote your accomplishments:
The DATA PLAYGROUND tab is where you'll find free practice datasets hand-picked by Maven instructors. You can search based on keywords or tags, sort based on release date or # of records, and view a preview before downloading.
In the "Full Details" drawer, you'll also find recommended analyses to help you get started:
Not finding what you need? Reach out or send us a chat -- we'd be happy to help!