If you have questions about the course material, we're here to help.
There are two ways to get in touch:
- Send us a chat right on the site
- Post a new discussion within a course lesson
All courses include a discussion feature, where you can post questions and interact with students and instructors directly inside of the lessons:
NOTE: Before posting, please note the following guidelines:
- Our instructors are regular human beings who need to eat, sleep, and spend time away from the computer. We will respond as quickly as possible (typically within 12 hours), but cannot provide 24/7 live support.
- Please check the discussion board to see if your question has already been asked, and spend some time researching on your own before posting (many questions can be answered with a quick Google search).
- While we are happy to help with questions directly related to the course material, we typically cannot provide guidance on personal projects. For larger projects or consulting support, get in touch via our consulting page.
Not finding what you need? Reach out or send us a chat -- we'd be happy to help!